Brainwise Infotech provides the best Content Management System.
What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
Any company or organization will need CMS if the website of the company is big and if frequent updates need to be made on a continuous basis.
Features of CMS
- Creating, designing and deploying of web content should be automated according to the need of the organization.
- The user interface design of CMS should be changed using templates. Different templates for different level of users should be present.
- It should be powered by the latest database and internet technologies and should be usable in any operating system on any computer platform.
- It should reduce website maintenance time and costs. Most of the maintenance operations should be automatic.
- The system should provide multi-user options for controlling the user privileges at multiple levels. Security keys should be provided to restrict access, so that users gain the right of entry according to their access rights.
- The database model should not be rigid. It should be able to analyze the database structure and build the forms for database tables accordingly.
- CMS should facilitate better content security, for example it should control who is allowed to publish to the website, and who is allowed to see what content.
In any CMS, there are some basic features which should be present so that the system works efficiently and saves money. These are: