The success of any SEO campaign depends on the process that a company will follow to hit the target. At BIPL We believe in full transparency, and so we would like our clients to understand and be aware of the SEO process that is followed at BIPL. Our SEO Process are designed in view of our years of experience in the SEO industry.
Step 1. Primary Consultation
Our first step to guide your campaign in the right direction depends on our understanding of your business and online processes:
- We understand your requirement and the key areas of your business to identify the thrust areas which will help us guide your campaign in the right direction.
- Understanding the website structure, navigation and content requirements, if any
- Analyzing the current status of the website on search engines
Step 2.Competitive Analysis
Based on the above information, we do a competitive analysis to understand our competition so that we know:
- What is the competition we are dealing with
- Analyze their current strategies and keywords
Step 3. Keyword research and target list preparation
The success of search engine marketing largely depends on selecting the right keywords. With the information harvested as above and the use of software tools we prepare a list of targeted keywords, and finalize them on consultation with you
Step 4. Website Optimization and Content Editing
It's time to get down to the nitty-gritty and start utilizing the keywords within the web pages:
- Applying the proposed website structure in terms of links and dynamics for better search engine indexing
- Creating meta tags in tune with the prepared keyword list (Title, Keywords, Description), after identifying the pages and their target keywords
- HTML Code optimizing which includes setting up your home page W3C Compliant, and adding headings, image alt tags and hyperlinks
- HTML Code Clean up and optimization
- EEditing and copy writing the content to make on page relevancy in terms of targeted theme
Step 5. Search Engine Submission
Manual submission of the website to different search engines with a focus on the most popular engines, such as Google, AOL, MSN, AltaVista, All The Web, Yahoo! and DMOZ.org.
Step 6. Link Popularity/ Link Buildings
Our dedicated team conducts extensive research on the Internet to identify relevant affinity sites.
- We then contact these on a one-to-one basis and establish a dialogue
- We will provide you with linking progress and confirmation reports as they become available
- Guaranteed quality reciprocal links per month as per the plan
Rank reporting, monitoring & tweaking the site
At this point, the only thing left to do is wait for your rankings to roll in! Usually it takes 3 months for your website to show up in search engines. If you've paid for inclusion with the search engines and directories that offer this, you'll start to see results within a week or two. We send fortnightly reports on the Search Engine rankings to you via email and also upload it on our site so as to make it accessible to you 24x7.
We at Brainwise for the entire duration of the contract monitor the optimization of your web site in order to make/suggest changes according to new requirements/regulations which may arise from major search engines. We provide detailed traffic reports covering page views and visits by day of the week, time of the day, details on most visited pages, entry and exit pages, referring domains and other customized reporting and analysis.